Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Orange Colored Sky

So, I want to start doing "Ava's Attire!" Posts. I know this is not the best. It's my first one, so I'm going to cut myself a little slack.

Orange Dress which I got a ton of compliments on yesterday:

OrangeOutfit

Dress: Ellen Tracy from Buffalo Exchange in Austin. (Where I seem to find myself getting most of clothing)
Purse: Vintage from my friends at Feathers

And, now a little orange inspiration and finds. I have pretty much had a lifelong love affair with bright, bold colors and orange is no exception. However in Austin, it's important to find a really bright shade, so people don't think you are going to a football game. Unless, I suppose you are going to a football game. However, I'm just gonna say it: not the biggest fan of burnt orange. I prefer Orange! orange.

Orange



Awesome Vintage Givenchy Scarf on Etsy.

And, a dress at Anthropologie I am presently in love with, however it is a bit out of my current "starving artist" budget. Sigh.

At last, the song "Orange Colored Sky" as sung by the oh, so, lovely and always inspiring Ms. Doris Day.

June 1st. Hello Summer! Some exciting things around just around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment